Description of Project :
This is a twelve storied administrative complex comprises of four equal wings connected with a common lift lobby. The total floor area is approx. 42,000 m2. This building accommodates the several government Ministry’s Departments, offices and an auditorium. The building is a RC framed structure comprising with in-situ cast concrete slabs, beams and columns. The structure is supported on 152 number of bored in situ cast piles.
Description of Services Provided:
- Analysis of the structure, design and preparation of detailed structural drawings.
- Design and preparation of detailed water supply, sewerage and drainage system including design of purification systems for borehole well water and the use of rain water.
- Design and preparation of detailed drawings for services such as electrical system with minimizing energy consumption, air conditioning system, telecommunication & information technology (IT) systems.
- Design of lifts, building automation system (BAS), security system (CCTV), and fire protection and detection system.
- Provision of quantity surveying services including preparation of BOQ, specifications, special conditions of contracts and tender documents.
- Construction supervision, project planning and progress monitoring.