Description of Project :
Kaluganga Reservoir will comprise of 68m high rock fill main dam with a center clay core and a 28m high saddle dam of similar type. Gross storage capacity of the reservoir is 248MCM. Main aim of the project is to transfer 100MCM of water annually to Moragahakanda reservoir to cater for the downstream water demands of Moragahakanda reservoir and to release water for in basin irrigation development for 4000 ha of new and existing lands in Kaluganga. Further a provision is therefore to construct a 3MW power plant to make use of available head while releasing water to Moragahakanda.
There are four Tunnels in this Project The details as below.
|Bottom Outlet Tunnel
Description of Services Provided:
• Implementation of the project
• Preparation of detail engineering designs required for construction.
• Checking contractor’s shop drawings and method statements
• Construction supervision and monitoring of the progress
• Contract administration of the project
• Ensuring QA /QC procedures are being implemented
• Conducting progress meetings monthly and weekly
• Reporting the progress to the client.
• Implementing the Health Safety Environmental Management Plan