Description of Project :
Engineering Designs and Preparation of Detailed Construction Drawings for Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Works for the Proposed G+11 Housing Blocks (04Nos) with a total of 546 Dwelling Units and Preparation of detailed engineering drawings for the purpose of construction of the proposed project.
Description of Services Provided:
Engineering Designs and Preparation of Detailed Construction Drawings for Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Works.
CECB is responsible for providing following services;
. Structural Engineering Designs
- Detail Design of Substructure including pile foundation, pile caps and ground beams as per British Standards.
- Structural Analysis, Detailing of structural elements for the Superstructure as per British Standards.
- Preparation of construction drawings, Technical Specifications and BoQ for Structural Works.
. Mechanical Engineering Designs
- Passenger Lifts – Design of nos 1350kg, 20 persons Passenger Lifts in accordance with relevant British Standards and modern Engineering practices to ensure smooth operation and passenger safety.
- Fire Protection and Detection System – Design of fire protection and detection system comply with the relevant British Standards, and recommendation of fire services Department of Colombo Municipal council
. Fire protection and Detection System comprises with the following
- Wet riser system including Landing values, fire house reels, pillar type external portable fire extinguishers
- Addressable type fire alarm control panel including smoke/heat detectors, manual call points, alarm sounder, exit sign boards, etc…
. Electrical Engineering Designs
- Design of Electrical System including the following
o Lighting Design
o Power Distribution system
o Lightning Protection System
o Sizing of Transformers & Standby Generators
- Preparation of BOQ and Technical Specifications
- Preparation of detail drawings for construction works
. Water Supply and Drainage Engineering Design
- Internal water distribution system including pipe and valve details from overhead water tank